This course of Eskimo roll in swimmingpool is aimed at all those who wish to learn the technique of Eskimo roll to enhance its security by shoveling in the kayak. Even you're a canoeist of River or cruise.
It is recommended to have a basic knowledge of paddling to take advantage of the course although it is not essential. You can bring your own material whenever the kayak does not exceed 2.5 m
Upon completion of the course you will have acquired the basic skills for different types of Eskimo roll.
- Know the different types of Eskimo roll
- Without shovel
- Learn the correct sequence in the Eskimo roll cadera-cuello
- Protect the body roll-over
- Position the body properly to avoid injury when we do it
- Recover once the vertical using de shovel dumps (eskimo rolling)
- Permissions required
- Differences between types of boats and uses.
- Appropriate and necessary equipment.
- Maneuvers, rowing, backpaddling, stop, tipping
- Navigation in different media, sea and Rivers
- Place: Piscina Municipal de Godella, Valencia (Google Maps)
- Duration: 4 hours a day
- Level: initiation
- Number : 6 per course
- Group minimum: 4 people
- Photos included
- Prices per person
- Close Kayak
- Neoprene Sprayskirt
Must to take with you:
- Pool flip-flops
- Bath Cap
- Swimsuit or bikini
- Lycra or thermal t-shirt (recommended)
- Swimming Googles(recommended)
- 14 years old minimum
- Swimming knowledge