Enjoy of this aquatic sport whit full safety and with qualified guides
At the end of this course, you will have acquired the knowledge and technique necessary to navigate both at sea and in reservoirs or rivers de low difficulty.
- Permissions required
- Differences between types de boats and uses.
- Appropriate and necessary equipment.
- Maneuvers, rowing, contraremada, stop, tipping
- Navigation in different media, sea and Ríos
- streams reading
Personal material needed:
- swim suit
- water shoes
- Cap, sun protection
- Water & something to eat
- Know to swim, want to learn, enjoy and meet people... (It is not required previous experience.)
- Be free from any disease which hinders realization of this activity.
- 1st day: Marina Real Valencia (America's Cup Harbour)
- 2nd day to choose:
- River Túria, Ribarroja del Turia ( 5km)
- Las Arenas Beach
- Kayak (sit on top), Paddle, Safe vest, helmet
- transfers needed
Max Ratio1 Guide / 4 students
Price per student /days:
- 2 students and 1 day: € 150 per person (schedule from 9 to 17h).
- 2 students and 2 days: € 125 per person (schedule from 10 to 14h).
- 3 to 4 students and 2 days: €110 per person (schedule from 10 to 14h).