¿What is Canyoning descent?
The Canyoning Descent, also known in Spain as Barranquismo and Canyoning worldwide, is to go down through the inside of a ravine with materials (harnesses, ropes and descenders, etc..) dodging slopes with waterfalls, pools, water slides, traps and other geographic features that we can find.
We offer you learning the basic techniques and materials to advance safely, discovering environments and landscapes to enjoy them in a different way.
At the end of this course, you will have acquired knowledge to level initiation abseiling, as well as the correct technique of Assembly of headers, rappelling, and use the material in a timely manner.
- Types of ravines and landforms.
- Read guest reviews
- Basic knots.
- Material and personal security, as well as its correct use.
- Progression technique and installation of headers.
- Rappelling technique.
Personal material needed
- Hiking boots.
- Thermal for under clothes clothes (if necessary)
- Hat, sunscreen, sunglasses...
- Water and food.
- Willingness to learn, enjoy and meet people... (It is not required previous experience.)
- Be free from any disease which hinders the performance of this activity.
Depending on the weather and the place of origin of the group, we can celebrate any initiation ravine course whether dry or water of the Valencian Community.
The first day is done in classroom and area of practice and the second day is done in the nature (a canyoning)
Rate per student /day:
- 150€ per person, 2 days (from 10 to 14h).