What is sportive climbing?
Sportive climbing is a sport that combines technical and physical and mental strength. As all mountain sports, they carry a risk. It is essential to master the technique, both in the use of our body of materials and procedures of this discipline.
We offer you that you know the basic techniques and materials to advance safely, discovering environments and landscapes to enjoy them in a different way.
Upon completion of this course, you will have acquired the skills to climb routes equipped (sports), first as well as the correct technique of securing a first team or a second that scale in pulley or "top rope", in sportive routes.
- Technical concepts.
- Differences between types of climbing.
- Reading of reviews: choice of school and route.
- Basic knots.
- Material and personal security, as well as its correct use.
- Technique of progression and assurance.
- Meeting and pick up (maneuvers of pick up).
- Care to avoid injury.
Necessary personal equipment
- Climbing shoes.
- Comfortable, appropriate clothing for the time of year and the activity.
- Hat, sunscreen, sunglasses,...
- Water and food.
- Willingness to learn, enjoy and meet people... (It is not required previous experience.)
- Be free from any disease which hinders the performance of this activity.
Depending on the weather and the place of origin of the group, we can celebrate the course in any of the schools of sport climbing in the Valencian Community.
- Valencia: Chulilla, Buñol, Valencia, Cherales, Montesa, Gandia, Bellus, Aventador...
- Castellón: Jerica, Montanejos, Castellet,...
- Alicante: Sella, Alcoi, Forada,...
Fee per student days:
- 150€ per person, 2 days (from 10 to 14h).